How to create a Facebook Business Page
Facebook is the leading social platform with 2.45 Billion Monthly Active Users (60.6 percent of internet users).It has 1.26 Billion users that visit the site on a daily basis.
Facebook can help you reach Billions of potential customers, target audience by location, demographics and interests, increase your website traffic and help you achieve other marketing goals.
Great? So lets start creating a Facebook Business Page!
Step by step guide on creating a Facebook Business Page:
Log into your personal Facebook account. If you don’t have an account, simply follow the link below and sign up for an account. The account won’t be publicly visible on you business page.
- Click on create as shown in the above image
- Then click on page thereafter as shown in above image. (Alternatively you can also click on the drop down list and click on create page).
3. You will then come to a page with 2 options. Displaying 2 categories: Business or Brand and Community or Public Figure. Since we creating a Business Page – click on Business or Brand as show in the image above.
4. Click “Get Started” thereafter as shown in the above image.
5. You will then arrive to a page as shown in the above image. Fill in your Business Page name and category. Once done – click continue.
6. Next you will upload your Facebook profile picture and cover image.
7. You should arrive to a page similar to the above image with your company name. If you have, Congrats! You have created your Facebook Business Page. Fill in the rest of your company details and get started with your Facebook Advertising.
#1 Add a profile picture and cover photo
#2 Fill all necessary information on your page
#3 Collect Reviews
#4 Engage with your audience
#5 Add a Call To Action button
#6 Take advantage of News Feed Ad Placements
#7 Insert your company website & input your company description to your Facebook Business Page
#8 Add a story
#9 Invite your friends to like your page
#10 Publish your first post